Advanced Systems Design
CIO-SP3 Small Business Contract Page
What is CIO-SP3 Small Business?
The Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business Contract is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ), government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC) sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC).
Awards are issued in accordance with the small business set-aside competitions that occurred for specific business classification groups. ASD received awards under both the Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) group and the 8(a) Disadvantaged Small Business group.
Who Can Use CIO-SP3 Small Business?
CIO-SP3 Small Business supports all contract types and can be used by any U.S. federal civilian or Department of Defense (DoD) agency to procure a broad range of information technology solutions.
Why CIO-SP3 Small Business?
CIO-SP3 Small Business is easy to use, cost competitive, and value-driven with efficient processes, quick task order award cycles and low usage fees. CIO-SP3 Small Business is an effective way for federal government customers to solicit and purchase solutions from companies like ASD that were rigorously vetted for technical capabilities, past performance, price, and cost.
Key Benefits Include:
- Easy ordering through the secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) for automated task order competition, management, awardee selection, and notification
- Reliable, responsive support – a dedicated Customer Support Center with knowledgeable staff and free end user training
- Streamlined acquisition processes – no special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” required by NITAAC
- Quicker access to solutions due to expedient task order cycles
- Ability to order in modular increments and incorporate performance-based features
- High value – low 0.55% contract access fee and no additional charge for value-added services
- Cost, resource and time savings – each contract holder is pre-vetted, allowing for simplified evaluations at the Task Order level
ASD CIO-SP3 Small Business Loaded Labor Rates.
Government Site Rates for all ASD CIO-SP3 SB Contracts
For More Information
ASD CIO-SP3 Small Business Program Manager
Tray Williams, Vice President email@example.com
ASD invites companies with federal government operational and IT capabilities to contact us if they have interest in the tasks released on CIO-SP3 Small Business or if they are looking for opportunities related to, or a vehicle for, their existing work. We look forward to building mutually beneficial relationships!
ASD CIO-SP3 Small Business Contract Details
ASD received a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) award and an 8(a) Disadvantaged Small Business award. Please contact ASD for information about direct acquisitions.
- Advanced Systems Design Inc. (ASD)
- HHSN316201800002W – SDVOSB Contract
- 75N98119D00079 – 8(a) Disadvantaged Small Business Contract
Scope of Contract
For both contracts, ASD was awarded the seven task areas that we proposed:
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
- April 29, 2022
- $250.00/$20 Billion
Negotiated discounts available at the task order level.
- Prompt Payment Discount: 0.5%/10 net 30. (ASD offers a 0.5 % discount if the bill is paid within 10 days. Otherwise, the total amount is due within 30 days.)
Ordering is streamlined and simple. Additionally, NITAAC’s Customer Support Center offers training and assistance as needed throughout the acquisition process.
- Submit task order requirements to NITAAC
- Within 24 hours, the NITAAC contract specialists will assess scope, clarity, and other factors to help finalize the Request for Proposal (RFP)
- When the RFP is ready, upload it into e-GOS, the user friendly competition and management system for CIO-SP3 Small Business task orders
- The RFP is automatically distributed to qualified CIO-SP3 Small Business contract holders
ASD innovates practical and purposeful health IT solutions for its federal, state and local government customers. Founded in 1979, ASD balances the agility and entrepreneurial energy of a small business with the stability and processes of a time-tested and proven company. A true partner committed to the goals and objectives of its government customers, ASD has served the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Department of Defense along with over 80 other federal, state and local government organizations. ASD is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Native American Owned, and a Small Disadvantaged Business. We are ISO-9001:2015 certified and CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3 rated.